- Total £0.00
Effective date: 2018-01-01
Updated on: 2022-03-10
Collection and use of your personal information
Information we collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://gttowing.co.uk collects the
· Usage Data
· Mobile Number
· Home Address
· Payment Information
· Company Information
Usage Data includes the following:
· Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
· Web page requests
· Referring web pages
· Browser used to access site
· Time and date of access
How we collect information
https://gttowing.co.uk collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
· When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
· When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 365 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer
periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How we use your information
https://gttowing.co.uk may use your information for the following purposes:
· Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
· For other purposes. GT Towing will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
· Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our Service that are available to registered users.
· To contact you. GT Towing will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
· To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
· Marketing and promotional initiatives. GT Towing will use non-specific information gathered from you to improve our marketing efforts.
· Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
· Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
· Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage orders placed through our Service.
How we share your information
GT Towing will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
· With your consent. GT Towing will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only
for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal
information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
· Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
· Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertisements, and more.
· Payment processing and recovery services. Your information will be used in order to process payments in the event of a purchase, refund, or other similar request.
· Improving targeted advertising campaigns. GT Towing partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
If you choose to provide such information during registration or otherwise, you are giving GT Towing permission to use, share, and store that information in a
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
· Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
· Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
certain functions. Cookies that are required for the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need to be
approved before they can be set in the browser.
· Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
· Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, e.g. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
· Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://gttowing.co.uk utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the
information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
GT Towing is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: GT Towing
Address: GT Towing, Great North Road, Welham Green, Hertfordshire, AL9 5SD
Phone: 01707 262526